21086 Two Private Clinics DIFFERENT specialties – Ciudad ReaL Province
These clinics are housed in the same building and operate daily with the commitment to offer a professional and specialized medical service.
They have a great choice of specialties: Clinical Analysis, Digestive System, Cardiology, General Surgery, Dermatology, Physiotherapy, Gynecology, General Medicine, Internal Medicine, Rehabilitation Medicine, Dentistry, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Podiatry, Psychology, Psychiatry, Radiology, Traumatology, Urology.
As well as a complete centre for radiodiagnosis.
The clinic was born in 1995, 25 years ago with the aim of providing a variety of highest quality health services to the citizens of this region.
For this reason, their centres are equipped with the best technical and human resources. Together with the design and adjustment of health regulations for specialties and accessibility, this polyclinics are the most emblematic and largest in their area.
The multidisciplinary team of these Clinics are made up of health professionals with a consolidated track record in Health Services. They invest in the best health teams for diagnosis, prevention and treatment offering comprehensive and totally personalized care.
This company is located in Puertollano, which is a municipality of Spain located in the province of Ciudad Real, Castile-La Mancha. The city has a population of 47,035 (2019). Contrasting to the largely rural character of the region, Puertollano stands out for the importance of industry, with a past linked to industrial and mining activities.
The clinics are housed in an isolated, solid, simple building with charm and history, surrounded by a beautiful garden that gives personality and elegance.
Puertollano is a city known for its large and recognized industrial sector and very well connected one hour from Madrid and between 1 hour and 2 hours to many of the cities of Andalusia (Córdoba, Seville, Málaga, Granada, Cádiz, Huelva) since there is direct communication by AVE train, which makes it attractive and with many advantages.
This company provides its services in a building of 1.295.73 m2 surrounded by a 242 m2 garden and 400 m2 of patio distributed in:
Ground Floor: 850 m2 built
Semi-basement: 116 m2 built
1st Floor: 219.73 m2 built
2nd floor: 110 m2 built
* Ground floor premises of 850 m2 distributed in: Administration, 11 Consultations, 4 Bathrooms, 2 Waiting rooms, X-ray room, 2 changing rooms and Physiotherapy Gym.
- 2 semi-basements of 36 meters dedicated to storage and another
- 80 meters dedicated to physiotherapy with 5 individual boxes.
- Total: 966 m2
- FIRST AND SECOND FLOOR
The first floor is furnished as a luxury apartment for private use with an area of 329,72 m2.
The entire building is surrounded by a beautiful garden that provides the building with a different and quiet environment. At the rear of the building a large fully enclosed 400m2 car park with large parking capacity convenient for visitors.
THE WHOLE CLINIC IS EQUIPPED FOR HEALTH ACTIVITY AND IS EXQUISITELY DECORATED.
The clinic is housed on the ground floor of this building. It is perfectly adapted for the disabled, without architectural barriers, distributed as follows:
Administration and admission
The entrance is very wide and is the area where the admission and administration of patients is located with 3 direct service points that welcome the rest of the rooms.
There are several waiting rooms located next to the different consultations.
The centre is equipped with: Conventional radiology apparatus, Mammography apparatus, 2 High-resolution ultrasound scanners for multiplying diagnosis, Orthopantograph, Ergometry.
They form a complete diagnostic imaging team.
The radiodiagnosis facilities are perfectly isolated, with plumb lines and an exhaustive review of the X-ray dispersion, thus guaranteeing both the safety of their patients and professionals.
In 2015, the owners made an investment for the modernization of the “image digitization” equipment, which considerably reduced the costs.
Large space fully equipped with a large number of the latest generation devices bought from the highest quality providers in Spain, to treat several patients simultaneously.
- Laser therapy
- Microwave oven
And all equipment to provide the necessary care.
- Dentistry room
- Dental chair
- Dental RX Equipment
- Whitening laser
- All the necessary instruments to serve this specialty with quality and effectiveness
And all equipment to provide the necessary care.
- Clinical analysis and genetic testing
The clinics maintain a collaboration agreement with 2 important national laboratories (Echevarne and Megalab) to offer a wide range of tests at the request of any specialist. Extractions are done in the clinic.
SPECIALTIES – CONSULTATIONS
They have 11 spaces fully installed to house a wide variety of consultations. Some are shared by more than one specialty but fully equipped so that the doctors /specialists can carry out their activity in terms of diagnosis and non-surgical treatment.
- Allergology consultation
- Cardiology consultation
- General surgery consultation
- Dermatology consultation
- Digestive consultation
- Gynaecology consultation
- Speech therapy consultation
- Consulate aesthetic medicine
- General medicine consultation
- Ophthalmology consultation
- ENT consultation
- Psychiatrist consultation
- Psychology consultation
- Traumatology consultation
- Urology consultation
The actual owner holds two different clinic corporations,
- Company that currently operates health activities minus radiodiagnosis.
- Company that currently operates radiodiagnosis.
each one of them with different activities but complementing each other.
This being the reason they are being sold together.
The clinical and hospital activity in Spain is a sector that groups around 4.000 medical centres, of which 3.361 are privately owned.
– The private health sector employs more than 250.000 professionals from all specialties.
– Total income generated by private healthcare in Spain stood at 10 billion euros.
– In 2006, a total of 34 million people over 25 years of age accessed Spanish hospital services, and 71% of illnesses.
The services provided by private healthcare are growing in importance due to the budget restraint that public healthcare has suffered since the 2008 financial crisis and after the 2020 pandemic due to the saturation of public healthcare.
The main clients of this company are the most important private health and automobile insurance companies in the country and mutual insurance companies for work-related accidents:
AEGON, ADESLAS, ALARES, ALWAYS ASSISTANCE, ANTARES, ASEFA, ASI¬SA, AVANTSA, AZKARAN, C SALUD 24, CASER, CH SALUD, CARD HOUSE, COSASALUD, CUALTIS, DIVINA PASTORA, DKV, EQUALM EUROPA ASSIS¬TANACE, EUROPREVENT, GESTIMEDICA, HELVIA, FREMAP, LEGALITAS, MAFRE, MAS PREVENCION, MAZ MUTUA, SANITAS, SIGLO XX1, SOS, UNIMAT PREVENCION
- The current staff hired by the main Clinic is as follows:
1 Accounting : Full Time.
1 Administrative: Full Time
1 Administrative: 6 hours.
2 Administrative: 4 hours.
2 Physiotherapies: Full Day
1 Company Doctor: 4 hours.
1 Family Doctor: 7 hours.
1 Nurse: 8 hours.
1 Clinical and Laboratory Technician: Full Day
1 Cleaning Staff: 5 Hours
- The staff of Radiodiagnostic Center:
1 X-ray technician 6 hours a week.
Contracts with Doctors (self-employed)
- 2 TRAUMATOLOGISTS
- 1 RADIOLOGIST
- 1 OPHTHALMOLOGIST,
- 2 DERMATOLOGIST
- 1 UROLOGIST
- 1 OTORRINO
- 1 DIGESTIVE
- 1 ENDOCRINE
- 1 SURGEON
- 1 PSYCHIATRIST
- 1 ALLERGOLOGIST
- 1 FAMILY DOCTOR
- 1 AESTHETIC DOCTOR
- 3 DENTIST
- 1 GENERAL DENTIST
- 1 ORTHODONCIST
- 1 IMPLANTOLOGIST
- 1 GYNECOLOGIST
- 1 PSYCHOLOGIST
- 1 LOGOPEDA
The current hours of operation are from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m and in the afternoon from 3pm to 7pm
- The Spanish economic recovery has meant a very relevant increase in people who commute every day.
- These clinics have an important presence in its autonomous community, both for the quality of its services and for holding agreements with the majority of private insurers.
- The number of clinic services is highly diversified.
- The clinic’s margins are high, compared to the average in other sectors, and it is expected that they will continue to grow with the incorporation of new services and the attention of new companies.
- Both large private health groups and private investors are making investments in this sector, which is characterized by its fragmentation.
- In 2020, considering a nationwide lockdown for almost 4 months the main Clinic realized a turnover of 750.000 €
- As for the Radiodiagnostic Centre, in the same year, suffering the same restrictions, it realized a turnover of 310.000 €
CONCLUSION AND PRICING
These two perfectly installed clinics provided with all the official authorizations, contracts with private insurers and large data base of regular patients are on the market for
Property of 1.295 M2 full ownership