20040 Pilot & Drone Flight School Fully licensed – South Spain- Andalusia
The school’s activity is the modular training of aircraft pilots, as well as the training of drone pilots.
The company is certified by the Spanish Aviation Safety Agency (AESA) as an E-ATO.227 Approved Training Organization, to provide theoretical and practical instruction, both real and simulated.
The school has its base of operations at an Andalusian airport, and owns three air crafts for training in real flight and a certified FNPTII simulator for training in simulated flight.
Founded in 2003 this flight School specializes in training airline pilots in its different modalities, PPL, SEPL, CPL, IR, MEPL,VFRN, FI, IRI, CRI and MCC.
TRAINING METHODS AND PHILOSOPHY
Their didactic methods and standards are based on air plane operating handbooks and regulations laid out by the authorities. They train their students according to JAR-FCL.
The School will only accept a certain number of students per course, ensuring personal and high quality training.
They consider student care of great importance.
The training is performed on an interactive basis, with dedicated instructors assisting each student on every step of the course.
Whether the student requires extra guidance or additional questions, the instructors are totally committed.
This highly renowned flight school is located in South Spain/ Andalusia, at a fully operational airport with all its facilities.
This enables students to optimize their practical training time as this airport has no regular flights. Also the weather of this region allows flying for more than 300 days a year.
The region and city where this school is established is one of the most ancient of Andalusia, submerged by historic Moorish and Al-Andalus relics and buildings. A jewel of its kind and a spectacular place to live where the authentic Andalusian way of life, with its “terrace culture” wines and tapas is still offering the dream relocation.
- ON LINE PRIVATE PILOT
- MATPL (A) THEORETICAL COURSE
- MATPL (A) THEORETHICAL
- COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE.
- INSTRUMENTAL RATING IR(A)…
- MODULAR MEPL (A)…
- FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR FI(A)
- INSTRUMENT RATING…
- MULTI ENGINE INSTRUCTOR.
- MULTI-CREW CO-OPERATION..
- FI – CRI REMINDER SEMINAR…
- COURSE DRONES PILOTE
Yet they are specialized in offering
EASA SPECIAL CONVERSION COURSES to commercial flight pilot and other conversion courses.
ON LINE COURSES
The company uses actually 2 different on line “platforms”
* For the PPL courses they designed particular teaching material and operate through a private owned on-line teaching and formation platform.
* For the ATPL courses they subcontract a platform that provides its own teaching material
This reputable flight school works an extensive network of “Commercial Flight companies” such as Iberia, Qatar, Easy Jet, Vueling, Swift Air, etc
that they can use to offer their licensed pilots an immediate and interesting job.
The school owns 3 air crafts and a simulator, with which enables to teach all the airplane pilot courses. It concerns two single-engine and one twin-engine aircraft.
Both the simulator and the planes are fully owned by the company.
- Cessna 150
- Cessna 172
- Piper PA 34
- E-A-029 FNPT II flight simulator
*Its location at a “ non commercial airport” although part of the AENA network, offers good facilities and services. Yet, as it does not have commercial flight activity, this allows them to optimize instructional time for their students.
*Very personalized attention to students,
*Offering customized courses within the deadlines.
*Maintenance service at the same airport.
*Meteorology of this airport, since it allows you to fly almost every day of the year.
*Online theoretical courses.
*Low overhead costs of company structure.
The school has the following instructors;
- a highly experienced instructor and examiner, and is also a HT of the organization. She is a younger partner of the company and willing to continue in the organization.
- a single-engine and twin-engine instructor. He has an indefinite contract in the general regime. Born and resident in the nearby city, he has the will to continue in the organization.
- an instructor of theoretical courses with high experience, he is also CKTI of the organization. He has an indefinite contract in the general regime. Born and resident in the nearby city, he has the will to continue in the organization.
- When more instructors are required, external instructors are used.
COMPANY POLICY AND FUTURE PROJECTION
Currently the training activity has been complementary to other career activities of its 3 partners.
Hat is the reason they choose for a low overhead/company structure cost without carrying out an active marketing policy.
Customer acquisition has been done basically by the well-known “word of mouth”.
Regarding the billing policy, mainly focused on online training courses and MCC (simulator training) courses, as these are the most profitable courses for the actual organization.
It is certain that the school has the potential to double its billing with a proper marketing plan.
Actually this company reaches a yearly turn over of approx 500.000 euro
Due to retirement of two of the ( older) owners this renown flight school is for sale at the price of :
Rent premises at 400 euro/month